First place winners in each category will advance to the Fulton County Technology Fair which will take place at Riverwood High School on Saturday, December 9th.
First place winners in each category at the county fair will advance to the Georgia State Technology Fair next semester.
- Students must select the category in which they plan to enter a project. Please read about each category below. Many resources are posted here to help you!
- Students may enter ONE project, either as an individual or part of a two-person team.
- Students must select an adult advisor (parent, neighbor, family friend, grandparent, etc.) to assist them with the project, but the student himself/herself needs to be able to explain what they did and how their project works in detail in their project submission video.
- All work on the project is done outside of school.
- Read and follow ALL guidelines below.
- WHERE DO I BEGIN?
- CLICK HERE FOR PROJECT CREATION TOOL IDEAS!
Click HERE to read IMPORTANT general information about the competition
Click HERE to learn about the different categories of entries for the competition. Click HERE for tips on how to get started and for suggested websites and tutorials!
ADVISORS MAY ASSIST BUT STUDENTS MUST UNDERSTAND AND BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN EVERY ASPECT OF THE PROJECT!
Georgia Educational Technology Competition Information Coming Soon!
Click here for important copyright information and guidelines!